CKT designs, constructs and delivers Living Quarters / Accommodation Modules on an EPC basis for the offshore and maritime market.
- Single offshore accommodation units
- Complete accommodation modules & helidecks
- Emergency and overnight shelters
- Refurbishments and upgrades
Our flexible approach means you can choose from a range of options to suit your schedule and location including single lift, modular, and prefabricated cabin construction.
All Living quarters can be constructed in steel or aluminum.
This single lift methodology constructs the entire Living Quarter Module as one single structure either using traditional pancake method or multi module method. This is then shipped in one piece for final installation on the platform or vessel. Once the module is positioned on its final location the hook-up connection between the Living Quarters Module and the platform or vessel can commence. The advantage with this build methodology includes:
- Full commissioning can be carried out at onshore fabrication site
- Minimising offshore hook-up / project duration and associated costs
- Weight savings
The Living Quarter is constructed as a series of mini modules which are shipped as separate self-contained sections. These modules can be assembled at any location into an integrated Living Quarter for installation onto the topsides as a single lift or installed onto the platform individually. The advantage with this build methodology includes:
- Economical transportation
- More flexible shipping / transportation options
- Cheaper installation / lifting operation, as a heavy lift crane is not required and the lifting can be done either by platform crane or the available cranes at the topsides fabrication site
- Erection of a large integrated LQ of the highest quality at a local site with only minimum facilities without any risk
- More efficient production with respect to progressive outfitting and completions giving excellent cost and time control
The prefabricated cabin approach takes the outfitting works away from the construction yard to one of our conditioned fabrication facilities providing clients with greater flexibility and less demand on yard space. The cabins are designed in close cooperation with the client and shipped to meet the clients schedule as either complete or flat packed unit. The advantage of this build methodology includes:
- Ease of installation
- Rapid Outfit
- Built in schedule with structure to improve schedule
- Reduced onsite labour
- Excellent quality control